I’m a user experience and visual designer with over 18 years of experience creating designs that are intuitive to use. During my time in the industry I’ve had the good fortune to work on all aspects of creative development in regards to web, print, and multimedia development. My passion is trying to solve the riddle of how to create a great user experience coupled with great visual design. Not an easy task, but one that keeps my mind occupied, even when I dream.
I focus on the intersection of design and user experience and try to help people understand that without the user there is no experience.
If you would like to contact me, feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Visa, I:
- Prototyped Wireframes for a new marketing software solution.
- Worked with Technology teams to design IA workflows.
- Ran design and stakeholder meetings for a new suite of products.
What I do:
- Take complex UIs and make them easy and awesome.
- Design usable tools on multiple verticals.
- Use community UX research to simplify workflows.
- Increase customer stickiness with measurable results.
- User Centered Design Methodologies and Techniques
- Information Architecture
- Agile, Kanban, and Scrum Development Process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques
- Brand Identity development and management
- Site planning and analysis
- User Interaction Design
- Visual Design for web, print and email – I love WordPress too!
- HTML/XHTML, CSS
- Thorough understanding of WCAG and ADA-related accessibility standards